torsdag 4 oktober 2007

im sick and i hate it, I am sitting in school right now and i just skipt class b/c my teacher told me that it was bad for me to run up and down in starts when your not feeling good. She is a they so i have to trust her.
this week has been crazy, i have never done this much HW in my life, but hey i got an A on my sociology paper, so it pays off... My first A, im soooo excited.

next week i have 4 midterms and a paper due so im not doin anything this weekend. Just stay home and study. It sucks b/c we were supposed to go to venice and hang out with katies friend who is in the show jericho.! but ill guess that we have to do that another time.

its only two month left now and i have so much to do before i can go home. Visit philip and renee in phoenix and go with melissa to SD. Im goin with katie to San Fran over thanksgiving and then i hope that we are gonna do more stuff around here.. Hollywood, santa monica, venice, huntington, and then i wanna go to beverly hills to see the only H&M store in cali.

i dont know if im coming back next semester so i have to do all the things i wanna do before dec 16 th.

i have no ide why i wrote all this in english but i HAD TO CHANGE IT UP!
its not that bad though.

Inga kommentarer: